Generals of the United States
It is important to tailor your strategies to take advantage of the
of a particular country and general; while at the same time avoiding both their
and inferior units.
As with any successful
within Axis and Allies, you must be ready to counter the tactics and strategies of your opponents.
is key! You can't be prepared if you don't know whats coming.
1. Economy: When it comes to the strengths of the United States, first and foremost it is their economy, which will offer benefits for the entire game. Common for players to " eco whore" during the infantry stage of the game, spamming alot of infantry hq's to bolster their economy (stay away from airborne hq's as they don't generate as much money for USA).
2. AT Mech: One of the strongest Anti Tank Mech regiments in the game. Mechanized Production, Mechanical Reliability, and the special ops of Eisenhower and Patton make them that much stronger.
3. Arty Tanks: USA also has one of the strongest Arty Tank regiments. Use your superior economy to produce more units in less time, and back those arties with the best airpower in the game for a truly devastating offensive push.
4. Airpower: Best airpower in the game. Napalm very effective against enemy structures as buildings have no resistance to fire damage. Although the exact damage inflicted by napalm isnt very well documented, we have seen it add up to +70% to total damage.
1. Specialized Infantry: When it comes to the weaknesses of the United States, they don't have many. The one that stands most, is their lack of a specialized infantry that can compete with those of Russia, Great Britian, and Japan; which can leave them at a disadvantage early in the game... Especially in 1v1 and isolation play.
Another one of the strongest Generals for multiplayer, Eisenhower is the ultimate General Eisenhower "eco whore" general. His Lend Lease special op makes the best economy in the game that much better. Eisenhower can also be dominant during the "Mech" stage of the game with the proper use of Mechanized Advance.
FEATURE BLOCKED! You must be a registered user for this feature. Registration is free, easy, and private.
Register Today! ADVERTISEMENT
Legal disclaimer | WW2 Images WW2 Photos: All WW2 Photos featured are in the public domain (17 U.S.C. § 101 and § 105). Various sources including but not limited to, Wikipedia, and the archives of many of the countries that were involved in the conflict.
For more info on public domain content click the Wikipedia icon to the left
Legal disclaimer | Axis and Allies RTS www.axis-and-allies.com is an independently run, non-profit community site for the Axis and Allies RTS, and is not affiliated with
Atari, Timegate, Gamespy, or Encore Entertainment. Axis & Allies © 2006 Encore Software, Inc. All rights reserved. AXIS & ALLIES is a registered trademark of Hasbro, Inc. GameSpy and the Powered by GameSpy design are trademarks of GameSpy Industries, Inc. All rights reserved. TimeGate Studios and the TimeGate Studios logo are trademarks of TimeGate Studios, Inc. Any comments and forum posts are property of their posters, all the rest ©2007- by www.axis-and-allies.com - Photos/Graphics from the Axis and Allies RTS game are the original work of Timegate studios. All statistical data gathered from in-game, game data files, and alot of testing and experience.
.:: Top User of Today ::.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Monday, August 24, 2009 · Teamspeak 3 soon to be Released? Thursday, August 20, 2009 · GameSpy Shuts Down Gaming Fan Sites Thursday, July 30, 2009 · Noob Tip: How to Hotkey a Group of Regiments Thursday, July 31, 2008 · Japanese Mortars or Heavy Airborne? Thursday, July 24, 2008 · List of All Special Ops · List of All Upgrades · Upgrades to Skip · Guide To Airpower Upgrades · Guide To Artillery Tank Upgrades · Guide To Tank - Armor Upgrades · Guide To Artillery Mech Upgrades · Guide To Anti Tank Mech Upgrades · Guide To Infantry Upgrades Monday, July 21, 2008 · Recommended Basic Gameplay Settings Sunday, July 20, 2008 · Counting Bombs Friday, June 13, 2008 · German Armor | Spotting a King Tiger Thursday, May 01, 2008 · Keyboard Shortcuts Wednesday, March 26, 2008 · Ukraine · Southern Europe · Philippines · North Africa · India · Germany · France · Alaska · Battle of Stalingrad · Normandy Breakout · The Burning of Moscow · Operation Market Garden · Battle of Kursk Older Articles
Pentium III 1.5 GHz
256 MB RAM
HD 1.4 GB
64 MB Video
for Internet play
The Official VOIP
and the A&A